Tour of Kyrgyzstan
FI Ryskulueva, deputy head of the academic, professional and postgraduate education of the Ministry of Education of the Kyrgyz Republic, the EV Kazarinova, chief specialist of the preschool, school and extracurricular activities of the Ministry of Education of the Kyrgyz Republic
National Report of the Kyrgyz Republic, at the International Forum presents "Education for sustainable development: towards a knowledge society."
The present education system in Kyrgyzstan includes ten officially approved the Law "On education", as in 1992, 1997 and 2003:
• Pre-school education - nurseries and kindergartens;
• (primary, basic) secondary education - different types of schools (high school, high school);
• vocational education - vocational schools (high schools);
• Training - universities, colleges, and universities;
• Higher professional - different types of high schools;
• Post-graduate education - postgraduate and doctorate;
• vocational training for adults;
• Additional training for the children.
The idea of state responsibility for the development of educational institutions, educational systems, the availability of universal secondary education, has a high level of training ever. Central to the ideas of the state policy in the Kyrgyz Republic.